Social Media Marketing BootCamp for Entrepreneurs (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible)
Time: 10am to 6pm | Max. 8 Participants
80% of the workshop consist of hands-on activities.
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
For participants above 25 years old who would like to use their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for this course, please refer to SkillsFuture registration instructions below. No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Would you like to grow your business with SOCIAL MEDIA Marketing?
- Ability to independently map out a content strategy for their Facebook & Instagram Accounts
- Ability to independently curate various types of Social Media Posts & Ads on Facebook & Instagram
- Learn the common mistakes made by businesses on Social Media, and how they should approach Social Media Marketing for more engagements.
- Key communication strategies to find growth in Facebook and Instagram Marketing & Advertising
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING BOOTCAMP FOR ENTREPRENEURS COURSE OUTLINE:
Introduction to Facebook Marketing via:
• Why is Facebook Marketing and Advertising useful and effective for Businesses?
• How should Businesses connect and communicate with their customers on their Business Facebook Page?
• Case Study of various types of contents on Facebook
• Answering the question: What’s your business goal on Facebook?
Mapping out your Customer / Buyer's Journey with your brand or Company:
• Explore and map out what matters most to your buyers?
• Learn about a Buyer’s Journey on the internet
• Brainstorm about your Buyer’s Journey, and how should you be communicating on your corporate business Facebook and Instagram?
• Understanding the type of content you should curate for the different social media platforms based on your buyer’s journey
• Consultation with the Trainer (5~10 min per pax)
Growth Hack with Facebook Instant Experience Posts
• Benefits of Instant Experience Posts
• 1080px by 1080px PowerPoint Templates Provided
• Hands-on activity: Create and Schedule an Instant Experience Post
Facebook Insights, Algorithm and Ad Targeting Basics
• Facebook Templates & Themes for Businesses
• Facebook Auto-Message Responder
• Facebook Insights, Analytics and What to look out for (For Pages with 60~100 likes and above)
• Facebook Algorithm
• Facebook Ad and Location Targeting (Trainer Demo & Participants Hands-on)
Introduction to Instagram Marketing via:
• Why is Instagram Marketing and Advertising useful and effective for Businesses?
• How should Businesses connect and communicate with their customers on their Business Instagram Accounts?
• Case Study of Instagram Feeds and Contents that work
• Answering the question: What’s your goal on Instagram?
• Answring the question: Should you Facebook Page contents be the same as your Instagram Account?
• Plan & Map your Instagram Content Strategy
Growth hack with Instagram Marketing BEST PRACTICES
• Converting an Instagram Account to a Business Account
• Optimzing your Instagram Profile
• Instagram Insights, Analytics, Learn how to replicate what works!
• Instagram Stories and how to create INSTAGRAM Stories
• Instagram Ads & Targeting
• Growing your Instagram Following, Engagements and Ad Conversion
Final Consultation and Q&A
(a) Consultation with Trainer (max. 5~10 min per participant)
(b) Final Q&A with Trainer
** You will get ACCESS to our Private Facebook Support Group for every individual who has joined us in our full day Social Media Marketing Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs Course to ask questions, and get the latest updates (via our monthly videos or FB LIVE videos) even after the course! **
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & charger
• Mouse & mouse pad
If you're thinking why you should learn social media marketing strategy with Sky Digital Agency, here's a video we have put together for you! Enjoy!
This workshop is perfect for:
• Small business owners experiencing information overload when it comes to social media marketing
• Sales & Marketing professionals who would like to improve their social media marketing campaigns engagements and lead generation
• Startups who would like their business to stand out from the crowd with social media marketing strategy and the capability to communicate with followers on Instagram & Facebook better
• Individuals interested in social media marketing and social media content curation
• Anyone looking to grow their social media engagements on Facebook or Instagram with the social platforms latest features and algorithm updates
• Anyone who wants to learn about social media marketing fundamentals, and why businesses should involve social media marketing as a marketing strategy for brand awareness, consideration and sales decisions
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
As seats are limited due to small class size, we recommend for participants to register early!
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
Who can apply? - Singaporeans aged 25 years and above.
This workshop is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible. As of Jan 2016, every Singaporean (25 years old and above) has $500 SkillsFuture Credits. No cash is required, if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits,
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0041481
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment instructions to pay us directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants for invoicing purposes:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being a designer by training, she designs, consults and trains individuals in digital marketing. She started with small group trainings on Facebook, SEO and Email Marketing topics in early 2015.
Till date, she has curated more than 15 different creative topics and key digital marketing courses including Instagram marketing, Branding with IGTV videos, Social Media Marketing BootCamp, Integrated Content Marketing, Digital Marketing Sales Funnels & more.
Till date, she has conducted more than 1,500 hours of training, and she is an ACTA Certified Trainer.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Adult Educators, SME marketing teams and Startups to leverage on.
Passionate about training, and helping others through training, Charmaine strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also trains youth-at-risks (in collaboration with MSF) under The Good Designers.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/charmaine-linkedin
More SkillsFuture Credit Eligible Courses under Sky Digital Agency
✓ Social Media Marketing Bootcamp (Advanced 1-day Course) - New Course
✓ Video Marketing Course for Personal Branding - New Course
✓ Facebook Marketing MasterClass and Chatbots (1.5 days) - New Course
✓ Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy for Beginners - Updated Curriculum
✓ Winning with an Integrated Content Marketing Strategy - Updated Curriculum
✓ Master MailChimp Email Marketing (for Beginners)
✓ LinkedIn Marketing with SlideShares (2 days) - New Course, May 2019
✓ Integrated Facebook Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners (2 days)
✓ Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing for Business and E-commerce Owners (2 days)
Enquire with us at email@example.com
Connect with us on:
Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Some Facebook reviews left by our past participants:
Would you like to read more testimonials on our workshops? Read more of our Course Reviews on Sky Digital Agency's Facebook Page Reviews!
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there are insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Nearest MRT: Raffles Place, take exit "i". Rain proof location from Raffles Place MRT.
The building 6 Raffles Quay is just beside Ascott at Raffles Place.
Our office is also 3 min walk from Downtown Line Exit A, just after Hong Leong Building.
4. I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at email@example.com on your requirements, and we will be in touch with you within 2 working days.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Instagram & Facebook Course SOLD OUT $388.00
- Venue Address
- 6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 Singapore